RE: [exim] Exim server behind NAT router (and HELO)

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
To: David Brodbeck
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: RE: [exim] Exim server behind NAT router (and HELO)
[ On Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 13:23:02 (-0500), David Brodbeck wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [exim] Exim server behind NAT router (and HELO)
>
> I don't even run a large site and I can't afford it. A fair number of
> customers and vendors we deal with regularly seem to HELO with names like
> "foobar.local" for some reason. HELO strings containing an underscore
> aren't uncommon here, either.

I wonder what part about "community" so many are obviously missing out
on here that would lead to such a situation.

Here you are David with a set of well known peers who you can clearly
see need help and yet you let them continue on blindly in their ignorance.

(BTW, it's not that hard to whitelist around your friend's mistakes
until you get a chance to help them out :-)

--
                        Greg A. Woods

H:+1 416 218-0098  W:+1 416 489-5852 x122  VE3TCP  RoboHack <woods@???>