RE: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Richard.Hall
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Heads up?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

[...]

Just to add to the collection ....

- They (some, but admittedly not all) say "You sent me an email", without
identifying the alleged email in any way. Given that our email addresses
are forged fairly relentlessly, I can't respond to the challenge without
risking that I thereby unwittingly inflict a spam or virus on the intended
victim.

On second thoughts, maybe that's a positive ... ;-)

Richard