Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?

John Palmer Wrote:
> [...]

There is nothing at all in this world as annoying as answering
someone's question on a mailing list only to have them issue a
challenge telling me that they really would love to exchange email with
me but I will need to respond to this email first...

Let me tell you it may very well cut down on your spam but will also
cut down on email from people who, out of their good will, attempt to
answer questions for you.

But as it has been stated by earlier members ... you will generate as
much "collateral spam" as you stop ... and is the real issue that goes
far beyond the annoyance factor.

--
kmb

kmb's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1