Re: [exim-dev] Saving the variable part of local part suffix…

Author: Michael Haardt
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Saving the variable part of local part suffixes
> > I saw postmasters use prefixes for all kinds of things, but what users
> > know by "subaddressing" always uses a separator between the user part
> > on the left and a subaddress on the right.
>
> Not here...we use a prefix (dodging the plural form here ;-) with a .
> Separator.

So one counterexample proved me wrong. Ok, so now we have people using
subaddresses as prefix and as suffix. Anybody who does both? :)

Do we need local_part_prefix_subaddress and local_part_suffix_subaddress
or just local_part_subaddress, that contains both of it and allows to
reference it however the system is configured?

Michael