[exim] Re: Checking all received IP's in Spamhaus?

Author: Michelle Konzack
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Checking all received IP's in Spamhaus?
Am 2005-03-11 00:15:27, schrieb Marc Perkel:
> Instead of just checking the connecting host - can I check ALL the IPs
> in the received headers to see if any of them is listed?
>
> How can I do that?

You can do it with spamassassin, but better is, you code
your own lookup... Online-Lookups take to much time...

Because I fetch my mails with 'fetchmail' and filter it
with procmail, I extraxt all "Received:" headers and check
them too, but create a whitelist and a blacklist, IP's not
found in the two lists are looked-up.

Each day, where I have very low traffic, I update my lists
and see, whether it is listed or not.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi