[exim] exim with tls

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim with tls
Hi All

I'm tring to configure my exim-4.44 with TLS support.
When I try to connect to send mail by a client in mainlog I've this error
and I can't send mail.

2005-03-09 21:41:24 TLS error on connection from balzi [10.1.4.11]
(SSL_accept): error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)

I've try to find an example of configuration of TLS but I could't to get it.
I usually used exim like a smtp-relay and it works.
The problem that I got now is this: I need to use the relay with SSMTP with
TLS for just one another server in bidirectional way but in this case it
dosen't work.
Can you drive me to find out the right configutation?

The follow information are acquired by the command exim -bV :

Exim version 4.44 #3 built 09-Mar-2005 09:42:23
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 2.7.7: (08/20/99)
Support for: iconv() OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz ldap ldapdn
ldapm passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Contains exiscan-acl patch revision 28 (c) Tom Kistner
[http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/]
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim4.conf

For execute exim I use inetd daemon with the follow lines:

smtp            stream  tcp     nowait  mail    /usr/sbin/exim exim -bd
ssmtp           stream  tcp     nowait  mail    /usr/sbin/exim exim -bd
-tls-on-connect

Regards

Andrea