R: [exim] exim with tls

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: exim-users
Subject: R: [exim] exim with tls
> > I'm tring to configure my exim-4.44 with TLS support.
[...]
> configuration of the transports which should use tls. Please
> include the output from ' $ openssl version ' also.

In mine exim4.conf I've the follow entries:

#General configuration
tls_certificate = /etc/exim/exim.crt
tls_privatekey = /etc/exim/exim.key

#ACL configuration
acl_smtp_starttls:

accept encrypted = *
    accept condition = ${if eq{$tls_chiper}{}{}{*}}
    deny   message   = TLS encryption required / Richiesta cifratura TLS

I've not found any example for the transport configuration and I've not
insert any for this. :(
I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.6c

> > I've try to find an example of configuration of TLS but I
> could't to get it.

[...]
> certificates. If the verification is OK, the connection is
> established, otherwise not.

Andrea