Re: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Jerry
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin

I dont like your setup.
you run SA on the condition that X-Spam-Flag isn't in the header -- i
get that in SO many incoming messages, both spam with that forged
header, and legit messages from a server that didn't strip them from
outgoing messages.

since you're working on exim already, i'd suggest migrating the purpose
of your spamcheck router an exiscan acl version (which is now in exim
source)
you'll be able to keep limiting who gets their spam scanned, but
everything will go nicely down a single chain of processing, instead of
getting tagged then going to the head of the line again