[exim] Exim and SpamAssassin

Author: Jerry
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin
Hi, all,

I have what is probably a VERY stupid question - but I can't find the
problem and couldn't find a solution in the archives.

Some background. We had to reboot the server yesterday - the first time
in several months. Until that time, everything was working properly.

Previous to the reboot, SpamAssassin would scan the incoming email and
mark it appropriately. Processing would then continue to the rest of
the routers for delivery. Now the SpamAssassin router is doing the
delivery.

Obviously I changed something along the lines - but I can't for the life
of me figure out what! I didn't think I had made any changes in this
area, but it has been several months so I could be wrong.

Here are the SpamAssassin router and transport:

# This router handles spamassassin

spamcheck_router:
driver = manualroute
domains = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_SPAMC}{$value}}
senders = ! ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_WHITELIST}{$value}}
condition = ${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} }
{1}{0}}
route_list = "* localhost byname"
transport = spamcheck
verify = false

# This transport handles spamassassin
spamcheck:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
use_bsmtp = true
transport_filter = "/usr/bin/spamc"
home_directory = "/tmp"
current_directory = "/tmp"
user = mail
group = mail
log_output = true
return_fail_output = true
return_path_add = false
message_prefix =
message_suffix =

So - the stupid question - what am I missing here? Did I delete a line
somewhere, for instance?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jerry