Re: [exim] I think I want to switch from mbox to maildir on …

Autor: Johannes Berg
A: Matthew Exon
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] I think I want to switch from mbox to maildir on Debian. How do I do that?
On Mo, 2005-03-07 at 11:47 +0100, Matthew Exon wrote:
> Wow, I sent this message and it just disappeared into the bitbucket
> apparently. No bounce no nothing. At least, I can't see it in the
> online archives. Or maybe I missed it, and no-one bothered replying?
> I've subscribed to the list now, maybe that helps...

Archives are probably not fast enough, the message came through. And it
*just* arrived here, so it was apparently held somewhere:

        by sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk with esmtp (Exim 4.44) id 1D7HEV-00017h-QM for
        exim-users@???; Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:09:07 +0000

Dunno why. Anyway, after cross-reading the dovecot discussion (yeah, I
hang out there too) I think that you just have to enable the
maildir_home transport instead of the mail_spool transport in the
debconf questions.

johannes