Re: [exim] New Stuff

Author: David
To: Fred Viles
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New Stuff
Hi !!

> David, FYI, I was *not* wrong about decode=. decode= does not cause
> malware= to pass the individual decoded message parts to the scanner.
> With "decode = default" in the MIME ACL and no "demime =" in the DATA
> ACL, the complete message file is passed to the scanner.

the malware code for clamd NEVER passes the filename, it passes the
folder name (that's why old demime work), and thus, decode = default
should also work

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53