RE: [exim] sender verify at verizon.net (sigh)

Author: Dan Shoop
To: eli-list, 'Larry Rosenman', exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] sender verify at verizon.net (sigh)
At 4:39 PM -0500 2/22/05, Eli wrote:
>Sounds kinda neat really - too bad they managed to implement such a neat
>system, yet ignore SMTP protocol :) They fluffed you with a whole lotta
>cool sounding techno mumbo jumbo and ignored the real error - their system
>doesn't obey SMTP synchronization :)

Well I applaud them for a scoring system and caching entries.

However it's not their policies, but their MTA that's sending out
traffic b4 it's got a connection response. But their not alone in
that.
--

-dhan

Dan Shoop                                                   AIM: iWiring
Systems & Networks Architect                     http://www.iwiring.net/
shoop@???                                 http://www.ustsvs.com/

pgp key fingerprint: FAC0 9434 B5A5 24A8 D0AF 12B1 7840 3BE7 3736 DE0B

iWiring designs and supports Internet systems and networks based on
Mac OS X, unix, and Open Source application technologies and offers
24x7, guaranteed support to registered clients, at affordable rates.