Re: [exim] sieve/vacation

Author: Larry Rosenman
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] sieve/vacation
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Michael Haardt wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 10:13:12AM -0600, Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> Never mind, this is the well-known issue of -bf not being able
>> to deal with the vacation_directory. The actual script does the right
>> thing.
>
> Please try the appended patch. I am not sure it is all that's needed,
> though. It looks too easy somehow.
>
> Michael

[snip].

It doesn't mention vacation, and also had some fuzz on the
4.50 version.

forwardtest:
#sieve filter
require "vacation";
vacation "I'm outtahere";
-------
and exim -bf forwardtest -v < sieve.patch
where sieve.patch is the saved copy of the original message with the patch:

fileinto `inbox'
Sender taken from "From " line
Return-path copied from sender
Sender      = michael.haardt@???
Recipient   = ler@???
Testing Sieve filter file "/home/ler/forwardtest"

Keep

JFYI.

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler@???