Re: [exim] auth_hack_outlook4 for Exim4

Author: Bruce Richardson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] auth_hack_outlook4 for Exim4
On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 09:35:44AM +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> Sorry, I expressed my comment badly. It wasn't aimed at the Debian
> maintainers' approach in this case (which I agree is correct), just at
> the amount of hot air generated generally by 'the Debian issue'.
> Debian seems to come with entrenched views on many things.

Think of it as established policy, rather. When a system is ruled by a
democracy of a thousand petulant hippies, all shouting at each other
whenever something is changed or broken, the existing interfaces and
policies acquire a certain momentum.

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.