Re: [exim] auth_hack_outlook4 for Exim4

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] auth_hack_outlook4 for Exim4
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:04:16 +0000, Bruce Richardson
<itsbruce@???> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > We're seeing a lot of fallout from Debian land lately, I wonder why?
> > Something to do with the attitude, perhaps?
>
> Trying to see your problem with the attitude that said "If Philip
> thought the patch was silly, we'll trust his judgement on that."
> Failing.

Sorry, I expressed my comment badly. It wasn't aimed at the Debian
maintainers' approach in this case (which I agree is correct), just at
the amount of hot air generated generally by 'the Debian issue'.
Debian seems to come with entrenched views on many things.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???