Re: [exim] exiwhat should display Exim version number

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exiwhat should display Exim version number
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:04:11 +0100, Marc Haber
<mh+exim-users@???> wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:53:03 +0000, Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
>>I wouldn't be surprised if they have a bug concerning the
>>lack of peace in the world package.
>
>We have, indeed a bug report to change the BTS' behavior regarding
>e-mail subjects to avoid offending upstream authors.

In the mean time, I have amended my bug management scripts to pull the
actual severity of the bu^wissue from the B^hITS and to put it in the
subject of the message. Only for severity "normal" and up, the tag is
"bug", for "minor", it is "issue", and for "wishlist" it is "item". I
hope this will avoid offending the valued upstream community.

Until I figure out to have mutt remove the "Bug" tag from the original
subject, I will have to do that manually and surely hope that I never
forget.

Greetings
Marc