Re: [exim] exiwhat should display Exim version number

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tony Finch
CC: exim-users, Marc Haber, 240883
Subject: Re: [exim] exiwhat should display Exim version number
On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 11:53 +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Marc Haber wrote:
> >
> > > this is Debian bug #240883, http://bugs.debian.org/240883.
> >
> > Why is this considered a bug?
>
> Debian use their bug tracking system for wishlist items too.
> I wouldn't be surprised if they have a bug concerning the
> lack of peace in the world package.

This is a way of thinking we are going to have to get used to - in the
brave new world of Exim Bugzilla the wishlist will be assimilated.

Have debian sorted out the license issues with world peace yet? I'm
pretty sure the religious answers fall foul of the DFSG - specifically
items #3 and #5. See http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines
Not to mention that they have a hugely outdated version of the package.

    Nigel.