RE: [exim] "Retry Timeout Exceeded" - Mail not getting out

Author: Bruce Best (CRO)
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [exim] "Retry Timeout Exceeded" - Mail not getting out

Turns out that this was my fault after all; I had somehow managed to end up
with the original Exim config that did not have the necessary routers and
transports for Mailman; putting them back fixed everything and now posts to
my mailing lists get through and are sent on to the smarthost, and delivered
without any problem.

Thanks for the help,

B.