Re: [exim] allow headers_remove|add options to be given mult…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
CC: 276126
Subject: Re: [exim] allow headers_remove|add options to be given multiple times
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:31:29AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Marc Haber wrote:
> > this is Debian bug #276126, http://bugs.debian.org/176126.
>
> Why is it a bug?

I shall rephrase: This is a Debian wishlist request, reported via the
Debian Bug Tracking system as a bug with severity wishlist, as it is
the usual procedure in Debian.

This is too complicated. I'll continue to talk about bugs when I mean
wishlist requests ;)

> > > Unfortunately option 'headers_remove' cannot be used multiple times:
>
> That is how it is specified.

Of course, but that specification makes generating configuration
unnecessarily hard.

> > > If possible, add support for these options, so that they could appear
> > > multiple times.
>
> WishListed.

Thanks.

Greetings