Re: [exim] Re: Bug in exim

Author: Bill Hacker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in exim
Philip Hazel wrote:

*SNIP*

> I am glad you can work around it, because I think this is too tricky an
> area to consider making any changes for the forthcoming 4.50 release.
> However, I have noted the problem, and in due course I will take a look
> and see what can be done about it, even if it has to be something
> unpalatable like forbidding "unseen" with "one_time".

Might we 'wishlist' renaming (or aliasing) 'unseen' to something more
intuitive, such as:

'continue', 'carry-on', 'link', 'follow', 'do_also', in_parallel,
'with', add_on'

Most 'verbs' are more inutuitive than this one...

Might some other label reduce misunderstanding of what is to occur?

Bill Hacker