Re: [exim] Adding/replacing headers with ACL warn

Author: Matthew Newton
To: Tony Finch
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding/replacing headers with ACL warn
On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 05:24:51PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Matthew Newton wrote:
> >
> > ---8<---
> > VAR_SPAM_SCORE = m0
> > ---8<---
> >
> > ---8<---
> >   warn spam                   = nobody:true
> >        set acl_VAR_SPAM_SCORE = ($spam_bar) $spam_score
> > ---8<---

> That is a really nice idiom! Fantastic!

If I hadn't completely re-written my home exim configuration over the
weekend, I wouldn't have known about exim config file macros... Just
thought to myself "how can I make this unreadable variable mess slightly
less unreadable?".

Seems to work quite nicely.

Took 10 minutes or so on my Leicester config to work out what they all
did, though!

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom