RE: [exim] Opening additional SMTP ports

Author: Bradley Walker
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Opening additional SMTP ports
Tim,

Thanks for that info. I had actually found that out last night when reading
through some forums and documentation. Although I wasn't sure whatelse was
needed to restrict access to that port.

What other configuration lines are needed to retrict access to only
authenticated users and also what location inside the exim.conf file do
these lines need to be placed? I admit I'm a bit of a new learner here, but
I can learn fast. :)

Bradley