Re: [exim] Opening additional SMTP ports

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: bawalker
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Opening additional SMTP ports
Bradley Walker wrote:

> What other configuration lines are needed to retrict access to only
> authenticated users and also what location inside the exim.conf file do
> these lines need to be placed? I admit I'm a bit of a new learner here, but
> I can learn fast. :)

Lesson 1: You should at least try to look if somebody else asked this in
the past. This was answered here just a day ago...

acl_check_mail:

   deny   condition = ${if eq{$interface_port}{587} {yes}{no}}
          condition = ${if !def:authenticated_id {yes}{no}}
          message   = SMTP AUTH required before submission
[...]