Re: [exim] option "envelope_to_remove" unknown

Author: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] option "envelope_to_remove" unknown
Hello,

> I've been bitten by similar mis-reads of the manual in the past. It
> might help if each option had a "Section: Main" in the doc header (along
> with "Type: " and "Default: "). It's redundant when you're reading the
> entire chapter, but generally speaking when I'm reading an option's
> docs, I got there by jumping into the middle of a chapter via the index,
> so I have to scroll up to the top of the page to figure out where the
> option goes.

same for me: Most times I nearly know for which option to look even if I
never heard of it before. So I just hit exim.org -> Documentation and
FAQs -> The Exim Specification - Version 4.4x -> Option Index. This way
I find the required information very fast, but sometimes I forget to
look for the chapter it belongs to.

Regards
Marten