Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compil…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim
On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 07:54 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I didn't know if it was Fedora Specific or an untested area for Exim.
> It's my forst attempt at using a 64 bit OS and I had the ILLUSION that
> everything would "just work". Silly me!

Exim uses /usr/X11R6/lib by default, but the 64-bit libraries live
in /usr/X11R6/lib64 on a biarch system (x86_64, ppc64). Look at
'exim-4.24-libdir.patch' in the RPM.

You've stopped posting HTML and top-posting, but you're still quoting
far more lines than you need to. Before you send a reply, look hard at
_each_ line of what you quoted, and decide if it _really_ needs to be
there.

--
dwmw2