Re: [exim] Front End

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Johnson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Front End
On Jan 24, 2005, at 11:27 AM, Ron McKeating wrote:

> Our senior management keep on about "Modern Email Solutions", and
> complain that we do not offer any form of collaborative working, such
> as
> personal and group diaries and calenders. Now we love exim as an MTA
> but
> there is a lot of pressure to switch to something with all the above.
> Does anybody else have this pressure, or does anybody have a good group
> diary/calender solution that they use in conjunction with exim?

It sounds like you need some sort of "groupware" solution. Whatever
you do, don't let them switch to Exchange. We're using Lotus Notes at
my office and it has some nice features. However, as an email client,
it's terrible.

You should be able to find a lot of packages on Sourceforge. They'll
have email (letting you use your exim installation), calendars,
messaging, and a lot of other stuff.

-Michael

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free.

                --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe