Re: [exim] Front End

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users \(E-mail\)
Assunto: Re: [exim] Front End
Quoth Ron McKeating on Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 16:27:14 +0000
> Our senior management keep on about "Modern Email Solutions", and
> complain that we do not offer any form of collaborative working, such as
> personal and group diaries and calenders. Now we love exim as an MTA but
> there is a lot of pressure to switch to something with all the above.
> Does anybody else have this pressure, or does anybody have a good group
> diary/calender solution that they use in conjunction with exim?

It's called "project management" and is quiet complicated. Last time I
checked, there was some stuff on sourceforge that did an OK job of it.

As for calendar, mozilla has one called Sunbird:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318