[exim] Re: Exiscan-ACL, SpamAssassin, Subject header

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Exiscan-ACL, SpamAssassin, Subject header
Jeremy Beaty <jeremyb@???> wrote:
[...]
> Everything seems to
> be working fine except that where I thought I was rewriting the
> Subject header, it is only adding another Subject header. I
> followed the examples provided in the Exiscan-ACL documentation by
> putting the following in the data ACL:

[non working code snipped.]

Eh. The example in the Exiscan-ACL documentation looks completely
different and works (using a temporary header[1] and system-filter).

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt
                  cu andreas
[1] I'd use a ACL variable instead of a temporary header.
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"
                                           http://downhill.aus.cc/