RE: [exim] exim3: host_auth_accept_relay and rbl_domains

Author: David Brodbeck
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] exim3: host_auth_accept_relay and rbl_domains

For what it's worth, I'm running Exim 4.43 from Debian Unstable on my
production system and it's working just fine. Debian Testing has version
4.34 if running packages from Unstable is too scary for you. (Exim is a
pretty stable package, though, and I've never had an issue.) Google
"apt-pinning" for an easy way to handle this without upgrading the whole
system to Unstable.