Announce: exiscan-acl 4.44-28 (WAS: Re: [exim] Interim relea…

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, exiscanusers, exim-announce
Subject: Announce: exiscan-acl 4.44-28 (WAS: Re: [exim] Interim release Exim 4.44)
Philip Hazel wrote:

> This release is a purely maintenance and bug fix release, although the
> exipick and eximstats utilities have been updated to their current
> releases.

And here is the last exiscan-acl patch release to go along with it:

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-4.44-28.patch.bz2

As mentioned earlier on these lists, the upcoming Exim 4.50 release will
feature a WITH_CONTENT_SCAN compile-time switch that will compile the
exiscan-acl content scanning facilities. Other, more "exotic" features
of the patch are also in 4.50, with EXPERIMENTAL_ compile-time flags.

I will continue to work on the code, of course. That means I am the
contact point for all proposals, bug fixes etc ...

Enjoy the last "patch" command you have to use on exim. It was about
time. After all, this isn't qmail :)

cheers,

/tom