Re: [exim] Re: Preferred virtual domain handling

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Preferred virtual domain handling
On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 22:29 +0000, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> I guess the usual way to do this if there are many domains/accounts
> is LDAP or *SQL, but if the setup is not too big and you like
> plaintext (or bsd/cdb) combining dsearch with lsearch makes for nice
> readable configs

Personally I like doing it with TXT records in private DNS domains. The
domain owners can update their alias lists using Dynamic DNS, and all
the replication of the database between MX hosts is also handled fairly
easily. For the 'infradead.org' domain there's a setuid tool which has
access to the DDNS key and allows users to change the target of their
own alias.

http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/routers-dns-virtual

--
dwmw2