[exim] Preferred virtual domain handling

Autor: Mike Oliveri
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Preferred virtual domain handling
Hi all,

I was just wondering what most of you preferred for handling multiple virtual
domains in Exim. I've got a basic setup right now with some simple forwarding
using a simple lsearch and some config files, but we're looking at migrating
another server from Windows to FreeBSD and many of that system's domains are
stored on that machine, not forwarded.

For example, when customer jdoe@??? fetches their email, I'd like them
to be able to put in mail.example.com or similar as their server addresses
and use jdoe (or jdoe@???) as their username.

Will lsearch handle it or will I need something a little more sophisticated?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mike Oliveri
Systems Administrator
UTI Systems, inc.