Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-dev, Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> There are some bugs in there, too.
> +CFLAGS ?= -O -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
>
> ?= is probably GNU-make extension.

I guessed that. However, in the configurations for a GNU host, I assumed
that it would only ever be used by GNU make...

Ah, I see it's in the Linux patch too. Probably best not to have it
there.

> +EXIWHAT_MULTIKILL_ARG=exim4
>
> This should obviously read "exim" instead of "exim4".

I think I was absolutely right not to change the Linux configuration at
this stage. :-)

The additional configs, however, are in the current snapshot and will be
in 4.50.

Regards,
Philip