Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD

Author: Robert Millan
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:20:12AM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > It also patches OS/os.h-Linux which is the normal Linux configuration.
> > I don't think I want to change that in the base distribution at this
> > stage of the release cycle.
>
> This is not urgent.

It isn't. But it'd be good to apply these changes in the long term since
they help keeing both "system-specific" files in sync (they are for very
similar systems).

> $ lsdiff 37_kbsd-gnu.dpatch

Hey, didn't know lsdiff. No more grep ^+++ anymore!

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :