Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Makefile for GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Marc Haber wrote:

> That patches don't do much besides creating new configuration files
> from scratch.

Not true. It patches a file called debian/patches/37_kbsd-gnu.dpatch
which is not part of the base Exim. It also patches the existing
OS/Makefile-GNU configuration as well as adding some new files.

It also patches OS/os.h-Linux which is the normal Linux configuration.
I don't think I want to change that in the base distribution at this
stage of the release cycle.

Regards,
Philip