RE: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify

Autor: Bradley Walker
A: 'Fred Viles', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify
Fred -

I did some searching and it seems that the MUA (Outlook in my case) isn't at
fault. I did testing with various email accounts all on the same server and
found the issue pertaining to only some of the accounts. Inside of Outlook
I have 5 SMTP/POP3 accounts setup to be checked. Four of these are on my
local server of which is running Exim, and the other account is located on
my dsl ISP's server. As I mentioned previously, all SMTP Port 25 traffic is
being filtered by the ISP to ONLY GOTO THEIR SMTP SERVER.

So far I've established that using my ISP's pop3 account allows me to send
mail to a mailing list located on my server with Exim & Majordomo. That
works without a problem. Upon researching earlier, one of the other POP3
accounts inside Outlook, which has the same domain name as the mailing list
(savelostriver.org), allows me to send mail to the list@???
mailing list just fine as well. This leaves 3 other pop3 accounts all
located on the same server as the mailing list, but all three are unable to
send to the mailing list. The same error message comes back stating: