Re: [exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: …

Autor: Christian Schmidt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: in the header
Hello Tony,

Tony Finch, 05.01.2005 (d.m.y):

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Borrajudo en Zanderberd wrote:
>
> > My exim's version is the 3.36-11 (Sarge's one), and I think the current
> > version today is 4.43. Could it be due to that?
>
> Yes. You should upgrade to an operating system that isn't several years
> out of date.

Debian Sarge is not Woody...

Apart from that, I also succeeded in receiving the same using exim
3.3x that came with Debian Woody.

A German website provided by Uwe Kerstan helped me a lot:
<http://linuxer.onlinehome.de>
It's written in German, but the excerpts from the exim.conf file are
more or less international... ;-)

By the time, I managed to "transfer" this configuration to exim4 - and
it still works.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt
--
Viele Menschen sehen Freiheit als Freiwild an.
        -- Karin Berwind