Re: [exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: …

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: Christian Schmidt
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: in the header
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Borrajudo en Zanderberd wrote:

>>>My exim's version is the 3.36-11 (Sarge's one), and I think the current
>>>version today is 4.43. Could it be due to that?

Tony Finch, 05.01.2005 (d.m.y):

Christian Schmidt wrote:

> Debian Sarge is not Woody...

If you're running Sarge, you really should install "exim4" instead of
"exim". It's quite stable, and doesn't annoy people here when you ask
for help. Well, not as much -- it's already close to two minor releases
out of date! :)

- Marc