[exim] re-adding original recipient

Autor: mike
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] re-adding original recipient
I have a setup as follows

mail for my org is sent to a domain
This is then collected via fetchmail which also collects several other
accounts

finally it is processed by exim

My problem is that I want to add a header signifying which email address
it was sent to, so I can filter it

This is my headers

> (Exim
>         4.43) id 1CmAVl-0004Db-J1 for mike@???; Wed, 05
> Jan 2005
>         12:43:41 +0000

As you can see the for is altered to localhost by fetchmail

Is there any way for exim to add a header with the original address?