Re: [exim] Backup MX, Too many "Received" headers - suspecte…

Autor: Zlatko Mesaros
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Backup MX, Too many "Received" headers - suspected mail loop
Thanks for the tip.

It solved the issue.

In meantime I've also tried the suggestion that I've found from some
other sources.
I've added the IP address of the backup MX to the dnslookup router as
follows:

ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8 : publicip.address.of.backup

That is also solving the issue, but your suggestion seems more natural.

Thanks again.

Zlatko