Re: [exim] Exim Stripping Headers And Other Weirdness

Autor: John Abel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Stripping Headers And Other Weirdness
My initial investigation turned up that section, but it doesn't explain
why my original build (4.31) worked, and the newer builds do not. Has
Exim become more strict in it's parsing? As it seems to be mail sent
from Perl scripts that is affected, I wondered whether the Net::SMTP
module was not conversing with Exim correctly.

John