Re: [exim] SPF Question

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SPF Question
OK - I had thought this little bit of restriction would work but if that
doesn't work then SPF is basically useless then? I had thought it could
at least get rid of SOME spam reliable for those who used -all but it
appears that even that is not reliable.

So - am I missing something here or is SPF broken and if so - why are we
interested in it?