Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted

Autor: Avleen Vig
A: exim-users
CC: Marc Perkel
Assumpte: Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 08:48:56PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Just looking at your list of improvements and the $spool_space amd $log_space
> > variables are in kilobytes. Seems to me - if I may suggest - that you skip
> > kilobytes and go to megabytes. These days if I have under 10 gigs free I'm
> > panicing!
>
> That would be an incompatible change, wouldn't it?

Yes, please don't change to mb. kb is fine, and allows much finer
control.
Eg, on my hosted server, I only have ~200Mb free right now. I'm not
concerned because I doubt I'll fill that up immediately thanks to good
log management, but not having fine control in my apps would be a PITA.