Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted
Well - looked at the docs for your test release and I'm really looking
forward to having the new features - especially the sender callout
failure variables.

Just looking at your list of improvements and the $spool_space amd
$log_space variables are in kilobytes. Seems to me - if I may suggest -
that you skip kilobytes and go to megabytes. These days if I have under
10 gigs free I'm panicing!

Is this stable enough that everything that used to work probably still
does and perhaps the new features might be partially broken - or should
I not run this on real email on a production server? I'd like to test
this if it is somewhat safe. Anyone running it that can give me some
feedback on how stable this is?