Re: [exim] DENY vs. DROP

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DENY vs. DROP
The drop does send a reason before dropping the connection. And I am
using it in cases where there's nothing they can do to redeam themselves
- like being blacklisted - or impersonation one of my servers - or other
tricks that only spammers use. If they trying to impersonate one of my
domains why keep the connection open while they do a dictionary attack?
My thinking is that if I'm going to reject them no matter what then why
not hang up on them?