[exim] log_message in accept ACLs (Sorry about the "blank" m…

Author: Peter Klitgaard
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] log_message in accept ACLs (Sorry about the "blank" mails")
Hi

I am really sorry. I do not know what happened, but the body
part om my last 2 mails (same subject) did somehow disappear!!

I am now trying again from a new mail system (other than outlook/exchange).

What am I doing wrong?

I cannot make "log_message" work on "accept" ACLs. Therefore I use 2 ACLs,
but do I have to do this?

What I would like was this:

# accept mail from white listed domains. Domain list is found
# in /etc/exim/sawhitelist
accept log_message = Sending domain ($sender_address_domain) found on \
                     whitelist /etc/exim/sawhitelist
       condition = ${lookup {$sender_address_domain}
               lsearch{/etc/exim/sawhitelist} {true}{false}}

But what I have to do in order to make it work:
# accept mail from white listed domains. Domain list is found
# in /etc/exim/sawhitelist
warn log_message = Sending domain ($sender_address_domain) found on \
                   whitelist /etc/exim/sawhitelist
     condition = ${lookup {$sender_address_domain}
               lsearch{/etc/exim/sawhitelist} {true}{false}}

accept
     condition = ${lookup {$sender_address_domain}
               lsearch{/etc/exim/sawhitelist} {true}{false}}

/Regards,

Peter Klitgaard
JN Data A/S
Denmark