Re: [exim] Queue runner crashed with signal 11 - exim 4.43

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Steve Sargent
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Queue runner crashed with signal 11 - exim 4.43
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Steve Sargent wrote:

> I have recently upgraded our mail relays from exim V4.14 to V4.43 and a
> problem with long 550 responses seems to be happening.

> I have run a test with the actual response:-
>
> SpamAssassin: 117.8: 4.1 RATWARE_EGROUPS Bulk email fingerprint (eGroups)
> found, 1.5 DATE_MISSING Missing Date: header, 1.3 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO Received:

<snip>

Presumably you are using Exiscan?

ISTR this was something that came up before, and Exiscan was modified to
help with it, but I may be mistaken, as I'm not "up" with Exiscan.

Tom, any comments?

While on the subject of Exiscan, people might like to know that the next
release of Exim will be 4.50, hopefully some time in January (maybe
Feb), and that Exiscan will be integrated. No more patching needed;
you'll just need to adjust your Local/Makefile to include what you want.