Re: [exim] Problem in sending email message with php + exim

Author: Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem in sending email message with php + exim
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:20:27 +0100, Aurélien Malo <amalo@???> wrote:

> - Exim - 3.35-1woody3

You need to upgrade soon - that software is 3 years old and obsolete.

> >sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

Looks OK

> I'm trying to send mails from my php framework and in some of them (tipically
> those which have "Content-Type" header and others) become illegible after
> reception.
>
> It seems that headers have been added by the MTA in each message sent, like
> this :

I doubt if Exim did that, unless your config specifically tells it to.
Exim doesn't mess with the body of the mail, or with headers which
dictate how the body should be handled.

Check how the message gets processed before it gets to Exim, that's
where your problem will be.

Peter