Re: [exim] Multiple MySQL db

Author: Andrew
To: Dominic Germain, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple MySQL db
I think this goes beyond the responsibility of exim -

Why not just setup a Mysql cluster (see the clustering section on the
mysql website - and i'm not talking about normal replication)...?

This way you will have a speed improvement for select queries done on
all databases, and an improved redundancy :) :)

Cheers,
Andrew