Re: [exim] Multiple MySQL db

Author: Lanny Jason Godsey
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple MySQL db
I have this same problem with a twist. I have multiple mysql servers
setup in a master-slave relationship.

I want all writes to go to 1 system, and all reads to come from a a
group of 4 other systems.

All the databases/tables have the same names, is there an easy way to
manage this circumstance?

I'm currently using embedded Perl instead of native mysql support (even
using sql relay to handle talking to the 4 backend hosts)

Lanny